10 Things You May Not Know About Me –
1. I grew up on a vineyard. (raisins, not wine)
2. I graduated 3rd in my senior class of HS.
3. I used to be very vain about my thick, naturally curly hair – and when I was 14, it began to thin. Now it is VERY thin and is no longer curly.
4. I will turn 30 this year.
5. I can’t pick one hobby – I have to work on several simultaneously.
6. I probably cannot spell “simultaneously”
7. I am a voting member of the Oklahoma Choctaw Tribe.
8. I can drive a stick shift – or a large moving truck, but I cannot parallel park.
9. I have a thing for chickens and rabbits, but no longer have either.
10. I’m a picky eater – I dislike onions, tomatoes, asparagus, most greens, goat cheese, lamb, seafood, shellfish, veal, and a host of other things.